Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Finishing video games...

I don't have time to finish many video games.
Working all day surrounded by them, reading and talking about them, makes me just want to sit down at home far away from computer monitors and television screens. God forbid this gets out, but sometimes after a long day in the "video game factory" reading a book is a great tonic.

Occasionally, out of the hundreds of games I'll "play" each year, one will hold my attention long enough to finish it. Usually this means I haven't "100%" completed it, but I've at least seen the end cut scene.

On the weekend, I finally bothered polishing of the few remaining stars needed to meet Bowser for the chance to save Princess Peach in Super Mario Galaxy. After beating Bowser on the FIRST ATTEMPT (games were sooo much harder when I was younger) I saw the final cut scene ready to get some action with Peach, or at the very least some cake. Alas there was no cake.

No comments: