For my first rant (I hope that almost sounded like some cheesy magician's opening line), I'd like to get this off my chest:
I HATE FAST FOOD STORES THAT HAVE MENU ITEMS "FOR A LIMITED TIME ONLY"
The Simpson's parodied this perfectly with the Ribwich, but my current beef is not with McDonald's (although they will probably come under fire from me at some point) it is with KFC and their delicious Honey Mustard & Bacon Filla.
The filla was heavily advertised throughout the cricket season, as KFC is an official sponsor of Cricket Australia. Now if you watch some of the ads, you can see how appealing the filla looks at the end of the commercial. Let me tell you, the looks weren't half as good as the taste.
BUT KFC FUCKING TOOK THEM OFF THE MENU!
So my entire lunch roster is thrown out of whack, given the pitiful options I have available to me in this zombie infested shopping centre.
Who can tell I'm hungry and aren't getting a lunch break today...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment