skip to main | skip to sidebar

Mindless Minituae

rantings, ravings, ramblings about video games, sports and whatever the hell I think about.
Written by a one time journalism student...

Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Too many posts


Excuse me I'm new at this but I've made too many posts today.
I promise it won't happen again.
kthxbai
Posted by jonny_foreigner at 3:54 PM
Labels: not news, pics, sorry, your internet is too big

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Who the fuck writes this shit

jonny_foreigner
Queensland, Australia
View my complete profile

Blog Archive

  • ►  2009 (11)
    • ►  April (11)
  • ▼  2008 (17)
    • ►  October (1)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  March (5)
    • ▼  February (10)
      • Fail
      • Too many posts
      • Shrove Tuesday
      • Everybody wants...
      • Raining!
      • Lame or funny?
      • FAIL!
      • Finishing video games...
      • For a limited time only...
      • Moments of weakness...

Places I don't mind

  • Kotaku
  • Destructoid
  • xkcd
  • Penny Arcade
  • The Age - Sport
  • The Sporting News - Sporting Blog
  • UniWatch

Tag dump

  • etc
  • sports
  • not news
  • your internet is too big
  • UniWatch
  • WTF
  • fail
  • got no fashion sense
  • rant
  • food
  • forgetfulness
  • morons
  • pics
  • ponderings
  • video games
  • Rugby League
  • The Simpsons
  • fucked up
  • lame
  • nit-picking
  • random
  • sorry
  • AFL
  • Aquanauts
  • Australia
  • Storm
  • brainfart
  • cricket
  • football
  • odd
  • politics
  • the art of losing
  • wants not needs
  • /b/
  • Geelong
  • John Harms
  • Nintendo
  • South Park
  • WINRAR
  • baseball
  • books
  • cake
  • calendar
  • controversy
  • got it in black?
  • intro
  • magic
  • moot
  • red goes faster
  • television
  • video
  • weather
  • when I was a kid
  • you laugh - you lose